The C1793S is similar to our C1793 but without the extra space for the built-in flash. This make this model more compact and also slightly lighter. If you do not need this feature or if you use a DSLR without built-in flash such as the 5D or 5D MkII, that is the model to go. As all of our pro-models, the C1793S is a back loading housing. Many « add-ons » are available on this model (see control section for further details).
You can add them along the line depending on your budget.
A complete compatibility with the thread lock extension ring system and an assortment of ports allows for the use of a large array of lenses (fit lenses from the Fish Eye untill the 300 mm F4!)
- Designed with an aluminium plate and a large stainless screw to fit a variety of camera bodies, including the Canon EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 7D, EOS 5D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III.
- Closing system with 5 captured hexhead screws.
- Silicon eyecup to eliminate parasite light when shooting.
- Constructed using Liquid Eye’s proprietary hight strength and ultra weight epoxy resin sandwiched core technology.
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 190 × 175 × 115 mm
- Weight ± 600g (1.35 lbs).
- Material : Epoxy, fiberglass, aluminium, acrylic and stainless steel.
- Capability for detachable pistol grip PG4 with single stage trigger or PG3 double stage trigger.
- Capability for detachable double side handle plate.
- Video/photo on/off control for EOS 7D.
- Exclusive zoom control with most of the Canon® zoom lenses (some other brands can be eligible too, contact us for further details) optional.
- Window for upper LCD screen optional.
- Front main dial control optional.
- Back dial control optional.
- Play, Set, menu, Quick control (Q), Back AF-on, etc push button control optional.
- 5 hexhead marine stainless screws (+ 2 extra pieces).
- 2 ILS contactor to control the shutter release (and AF for the PG3) of the DSLR.
- 2 plugs for your camera.
- O-ring installed on housing.
- O-ring grease.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Our standard color is Marine Yellow, as it is the easiest color to see in a marine environment. We do offer custom colors for an additional charge.